Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hi there world, its been a while, lets catch up


Well hello there blog

I cant believe i havent written anything or photog'ed anything in so long!!!
so here i am to start over, because i need to learn what i need to learn in order to be amazing at my trade which is photography :)

here is a shot where i was just checking out flash/ambient light ratios, i did it very quickly because i was loosing alot of light (as i only get to shoot when im done work and that doesnt leave me alot of time to plan or create) so i hope you enjoy, even if no one looks at the photo haha.

I will be posting more interesting blogs soon as i start to fiddle around with my flash ratios, and things, mostly i will be shooting outside as i would like to get my understanding of flash /ambient light figured out before i become the best new thing in the world of snowboarding :)

have fun checking out my stinky boots haha.

peace N

No comments: