Monday, June 23, 2008

Two days of Battle of the Bands, Edmonton International Jazz Festival

Hey guys,

Ive come to realisation of something. I think that instead of adding all these photos of every single shot i took i will start to edit my photos and put slideshows of the photos that show off my photography the most. But i still have alot of photos to put on here for now, so i will start that off next time i go out and take some shots. Ive done alllloootttt of photography lately ive started taking my camera everywhere with me. I shot two days of the Battle of the Bands in Camrose (day 3 which is the final day is next friday) as well as my friend and i went to the Edmonton International Jazz Festival and took some more shots. I also have done some artistic photos but i will add another blog about that shortly.

Anyway here are the Battle of the Bands photos as well as the Jazz Festival photos for now.

Cheers,
Nancy

No comments: