Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The bike ride, Sailor's Blood, 40 Thieves

Hey guys

So I forgot about the random time that i went for a bike ride just a little bit outside of Camrose and took photos of a jerry can and some silos, so the photos are included with my photos of Sailor's Blood as well as 40 Thieves. The show was pretty good, although i hoped for better lighting, but what can ya do? Hopefully ill be out taking some photos tomorrow, i want to get some photos of the family too, i feel like i havent taken photos for a life time although its been 6 days :). I went to see City and Colour with black lungs and sleepercar last wednesday, and i noticed the lack of photographers at the show. I hope by photographing the Edmonton Folk Music Festival i can aquire some contacts that will potentially allow me to photograph great shows like the City and Colour show. For now i leave you with the photos of Sailor's Blood, 40 thieves, and my favorite jerry can.

Cheers,
Nancy

No comments: