Friday, July 25, 2008

Exciting!

Hey guys,

I almost forgot, I did cover photography for the magazine called SUBROSA, which is a Camrose based magazine. Im also doing photography for the fringe festival in august, & i have just bought a fish eye lens, I am really excited to try it out. This slide show has a bit more artistic photos, the photo that is the leg-less converse and the spray painted cloud are the photos i used for the cover of the magazine, the editor will choose which one makes the front cover. Hope you enjoy, oh and i will have my canoe polo photos as well as my photo contest photos up soon, Bob Brown the photographer at the championship told me he would give my photos to the international federation of canoe polo and i will be accredited for them on an international level, yay.

Cheers,
Nancy

No comments: