Monday, May 11, 2009

just playing around with light


Hi there

So i was watching zach arias's workshop on lighting when i was back home
for my practicum and i was just remembering some of the things that he said reguarding
turning off the sky with aperture so i decided just to fool around with my flash and
see what happened. it may not mean alot to you, but it really was starting to make sense to me, even tho the photo really isnt that good, but atleast i can admit that right?

on another lovely note,
a glass broke while i was washing it last night and it took a good solid chunk out of
my knuckle, I bled FOREVER last night haha it was pretty traumatic.

not doing much else tonight, just watching the canucks disappoint me :( while writing a proposal for my gallery show(which i am doing on live music, of course)

cheers!
Nancy

No comments: